Group of five buildings with a total area of ca. 800 sqm., situated on a hill with wide view. The property is situated on the edge of a Borghetto. The main building, a Palace built in 1600, with few works might be habitable and consists of: ground floor entrance, two bedrooms, bathroom and garage. First floor, 2 kitchens with fireplace, dining room, living room with fireplace, three rooms, of which one very large, bathroom, terrace, balcony. Second floor, 5 rooms, living room and bathroom. The other buildings are respectively., 53, 20, 106, ca. 300 square meters, and are in need of a total restoration. The property includes a park and farmland of ca. 15,000 square meters. Ideal for tourist activity.